Monday, April 21, 2008

Welcome Joseph and Steven!

We have two new reviewers joining us!
Welcome to Joseph and Steven.

We'll be adding their profiles soon.

Look for more reviews soon!


eluper said...

So, just out of curiosity... What are the guidelines for membership? Is there a cutoff age like Menudo? Will boys be kicked out when they reach a certain age?

Just curious!

eluper said...

Oh, and welcome to Joseph and Steven!!!

Blog Moderator (aka an adult) said...

Good question Eric!

I hadn't really thought about it. I would say as long as the reader still fits into the YA category.

Kicking out?? I don't own the right kind of boots for that. If these guys want to review until they are 99, I will grandfather clause them in. =) (As long as they are still reading MG and YA.)
I might have to draw the line at 100 though.

Reese said...


*mumbles* what, me not believe you? ahahaha.

Bubbles, (steven) this is the beginning of a new era. Seriously. But I think they should add your acting skillz onto your profile. You know, "enjoys reading when he isn't practicing his lines."

Yeah yeah, I'll shut it.

Welcome Joseph.